RSS

The Betrayal


No more argue,
No more effort to attract your attention.
I understand why you’ve change…
I understand why you always hide when I ask you for a date,
I understand why you threat me different now!

No more explanation,
No more fake then,
It’s enough to pretend in front of me!
Even you have no single word…
your eyes can’t lie no more!
So, you let her in within us?
Hurt so much… but I guess that’s enough,
Well, go find someone else!!

Leave me!
You’ve burn my faith!
Don’t you see I had give all that you want?
Don’t you understand I had sacrifice everything?
and you made those little worthy thing we did together seems to be disappear,
You sent our sweet moment into a trash basket,
How could you!!


I had put all of my heart in you,
No doubt anymore!
This betrayal…,
Hhhhh…… I can’t believe this!
It feels too hurt to move on!
It’s more than a broken glasses
It’s a better hurt than thousands tears rivers,
Those four years is not a short time!!
This betrayal….. too deep to forget it

Please, leave!!
Don’t try to call me anymore!
I don’t want to see your face even in a glance,
I don’t want remember you!
I don’t want remember this!
No pardon, No beg, No sorry!
I wanna close this fake fairy tale!
and let me cry out loud all alone,
and time will help me to understand,
seems like a longer particular time taking...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...