RSS

When I Get Older, I’d still Always Remember You

I’m trying hard to turn back the time,
finding it hard to move and leaving it all behind..
It’s never clear for me!
the reason why you were gone..

Deep in my heart,
I still can feel the love you bring to my life,
It’s the very first time for me,
but I know you’re the only one understand me very well,
You’re the one listen to me,
You’re the one makes me smile for the whole day,

I’m experience less, act like the innocent man,
you know me, I’m not man who know how to treat girl,
then I just let it flow, without trying to give you an attention
every moment just becomes another moment,
spread everywhere, erase by the time

The summer has gone,
the last leaves has fallen..
You said this was your last chance to see me!
I didn’t understand why,
 but feel so shock and sad!!
I’m not ready to spend my time without you,
I’m not ready…
I know.. I’m not…

You have to leave this town..
I’m so sad,
something in my heart said,
I don’t want to lost you
really, I swear..
I don’t want to lost you…!

love poetry, broken heart poetry

I can’t hide it..
I’m way too late!
I regret make you wait me all over again,
waiting for my response, but then just the empty seat!

I promise will case over you,
I said to you I promise,
“please wait, soon you will see me…”
I hold this promise!
never forget you every single of seconds,
but other way never said how much you meant to be for me
even forget to say how much I loved you

Five years after…  I jump over seas for you,
walk thousand miles and through this empty way street,
become stranger, against the world outside,
I have nothing but keep this promise alive,

It isn’t as easy as I was thought before,
the circumstance never conspiring for my behalf,
I had found you in a small home,
but nothing is the same,
you were so cold to me!
You even don’t remember me, but I can recognize you even in a glance

You said, “you got a wrong person”
I try to explain you and remind you our memories,
the unforgettable moment we shared on the winter and spring
the laugh we threw each other when playing in the sand
You keep saying, “hey, you got a wrong person”
I know it’ve been very long time!
then I show you our picture together when we hug each other in the train,

You smile, but cry..
Your tears flew between your check,
You stare at me, “I’m a married woman”
then you sat down, feel so settled..

Oh, no, once again!
I’m late!
I’m too late!!
What a suck!

I stare back at you,
gave you my smile for the last time before said goodbye,
It was a kiss goodbye, taste much bitter and hurt,
I try to smile agaim, but I can’t!

I have no one to adore,
I never talk to any other girl,
I’m still the same guy, know less about love,
You’re still the one,
the only one I have in my life,
the only one fulfill my imagination,
the only one to talk, even just the fantasy..

How long it was, I can’t remember,
everything remind the same,
in my mind, you were still here,
and today I still hold my promise,
hold this vow forever..

Our memories were too beautiful
I  can’t lie the age anyway..!!
I can’t manipulate the time…
 I can’t stop it!
but it were still too beautiful when time goes by,
and even when I get older,
I will always remember you,
the one who teach me how to love and laugh

even  get older, I still always remember you
I will always love you to death
always….


* Princess Kaurvaki

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...