RSS

Scholastic Book Club

I typically discard the Scholastic Book Club flyers that Phoebe brings home, but I thought maybe I'd share Phoebe's reading interests in case anyone would prefer to buy books instead of toys for future gift-giving occassions. Sign up at www.scholastic.com/bookclubs and click "Register" in the "First Time Here?" section. Register for your own user name and password. When prompted, enter the one-time class activation code "DVVD6" to ensure orders are sent to Phoebe's teacher. Every online order (except eBooks) earns a free book for the classroom.





She brought home both "Lucky" (Grades 2 & 3) and "Arrow" (Grades 4, 5, & 6) flyers, in which she circled the "Dork Diaries" series, "Scratch It! Jewels", an "Owls Stationery Box", the "Rainbow Magic Night Fairies Boxed Set" and a matching "Paint Your Own Night Fairies Kit". I told her I preferred that she circle actual books, but that others might be willing to buy the crafty/toy-type items, but I would not. September's orders are due by the 23rd.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...