RSS

Sad Quotes


Somebody SCREAM OUT LOUD!!
Couldn’tyou hear it?
It’s sound a tears and million hurts
( Redva Kaurvaki )
***



Have you ever felt so alone and nothing make sense?
Well, That’s how I feel right now
I feel like facing everything by myself with NOTHING but TEARS and a FAKE SMILE
( Anonymous )
***

Oh… Gosh!!!
I'm fragile & need a damn luck help!!
I'm selfish but wish your full understanding
( Princess Kaurvaki )
***

“I can’t set my hopes too high, cause every Hello ends with a Goodbye
( Ddlovato – Catch Me )
***

Sorry I’m out of your expectation,
but this is still me.
Just appreciate me or ignore me!
( Princess Kaurvaki )
***

So let me go,
and you will find someone
( Yellow Card – My Only One )
***


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...