RSS

I see the picture, I can’t modify…

Today I received the scary fact,
Well, at the first I promise to not pass this early!
It’s bit of complicated,
And I just  think I’m too young to this settle
It’s make me so scare then

The next days, next months
I can see the picture, I realize can’t modify it
I can draw a piece of line, but I have no right to recolor
Everything seems to be darken!
I had much worry!
I can’t see the light left in my room!

How could I regret if I don’t know where the north is
I’m full of confuse, but no one give me the choice
They said A, then turn me to A
But the X said I must be the B, then turn me to B
Y wish I can be D, and fake me to be D
Hhhhh…. It never be what I want
My aims are not what above, I just want to jump into the K!!
I guess I’m mature enough to decide what I want
I’m smart enough to decide where to go
And I’m the first person who know what I really want to be

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...