RSS

Honestly..


Honestly….
I’m done!
I’m gone!
I’m lost!
Nothing you could expect anymore!
I’m all about give up,
I’m all about dying,
I’m all about missing,

Honestly this is what I feel..
plain,
empty,
lonely,
deep frustrated,
being isolated,
being intervented,
so suffered…!!

Honestly I can’t do this anymore,
something better,
laugh out loud,
cheerful,
talk active,
helpful,
sincere,
pure…
I lost my integrity at all!

Honestly this is my face right now..
sorrow
no compliment
dark
bit complicated,
mess,
no blow!


Honestly,
I save my regret in you…
wish you leave me even in the same time I may reject it…
a bit of complicated
but at least you know..
I’m not fine at all right now!

Honestly,
as you think I’m the greatest liar ever,
let me say those are the truth that I’d never admit,
I live in another shadow and fake myself every day,
pretend to be happy, but actually I’m not
pretend to smile, even inside I just feel too much hurt,
pretend to be strong, but whenever too much fragile,
I want to be rebel, but the circumstance never conspiring!

In my behalf, everything was done
In my philosophy everything was gone,
and honestly, let me choose…
to left this and start another page write by me!

Honestly,
I just wish I weren’t me!

*Princess Kaurvaki

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...