RSS

Chase Over it or Let Go of It??


Hey, folks, I just found this discussion thread on facebook fan page of “Chicken Soup for The Soul”. This is very interesting and curious me if everyone have different perception for this famous quotes from anonymous. My conclution for now about famous quotes : You deserve Your Own View. Quotes is motivating & inspiring at time, but simply, it always comes back to you. Let’s check it out!!


Peachy Centeno wrote this famous quotes from anonymous* :
“To know wheter something is meant to be yours, let go of it!
If it returns, it has always been yours to have.
If it doesn’t, it was never meant to be.”


Then Pallavie Kharade replies :
“I agree cent percent on this one!”


Vannara Hem replies too. She’s not agree with the quotes statement above and write down :
“Hmm.. for me, I thought that human should not do follow this quote. I suggest you take care everything that you have now is better than lose it and then feel regret. How long are you going to waiting for it?
Remember : You only have one life, especially life is short


Then She added this statement too :
“Do not hope in this world has next life”

case, let go, case it, run away, princess kaurvaki

Last but not least, Vannara also said :
“For instance, when you see a diamond ring on the road, you will you pick it up or not (: … lolz “


Nobody replies anymore, but then I save this discussion thread because for me it’s quite interesting. I even didn’t do any editing on it. I totally agree with Vannara that we should chase over it than let go of it. And again, I love her statement when she said “You only have one life, especially life is short. Do not hope in this world has next life!”
Awesome! What do you think, guys? Which one you choose?


*Princess Kaurvaki

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...