RSS

Hey, What’s Your Name??


You were so close,
in my mind
I wanna get closer to you,
I wanna know your name,
and where you live

Million years ago..
might we met in another life,
your picture were so clear to me!
a pimple on your chin when you smile…
remind me to always cheer up and smile anywhere,
I always watching for you,
if only you will stare at me back
even you didn’t see me exactly….

love poetry, love poem, poetry about woman, romance poem

I can’t forget the moment of our first met,
I almost touch your hand,
but then you run…
away from me..

I stare at you
You were smile and say ‘hello’
I asked your name, then you just leave me
Oh, I know you shy!!

Hey, angel, what’s your name??
I can’t stand this way…
waiting for you all over again
just to see your face and talk to you


Hey, what’s your name??
You make me go crazy!
I smile nowhere
I laugh alone
But you were always in my imagination

Hey, what’s your name!
I can’t stand this way!
This curious start killing me now!
I’m going to haunt you
Until I put rose in your straight long hair
I’m goint to chase you..
Until end of time
And the moment you understand,
You are my boat, I’m your sail
We were made for each other


*Princess Kaurvaki

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...