RSS

Let Me Be The Superhero or Somebody Else


In this darkest hour,
I hear the shout and cried,
I hear the pain,
it’s like a blood war, tears are everywhere…
but I just could hear…
I couldn’t give my hands for help,
I was trap into the fire,
have my body too weak,
but seeing my friend and relatives lives in their last seconds,
I felt so worthless….
so useless…..
why I were not within them??


I wish I were the superhero,
when you shout then I’ll be there…
I wish I were the superhero,
when you shout then I came and heal your pain…
I wish I were the superhero,
so I could be your savior and never saw you in trouble…
but I’m not…
I felt so worthless to trap in this dark edge,
just wanna jump everytime I came to the end!
just wanna escape anytime I feel weak!
just wanna lost anytime my courage disappear!

poetry about hero, sad poetry, weak poetry, superhero

I wish I were the superhero,
but I’m not…
I’m not coming from kryptonite and contain the neutron,
I didn’t even get bite by the spider,
I didn’t even look good in the mirror!!
I didn’t even deserve for a bit of mercy and luck!
I didn’t even….

I wish I were the superhero,
but I’m not!!
I was the first candle lost her light,
I do hope lighten the sky, but I was burnt less than second,
then should I wish to be somebody else??
just to make me feel better and leave this burdened
just to ensure I had so much better option?
and finally you have no chance to judge me and think me worst??
I do not have wings or roots,
so I could not fly nor stand on the earth,
I wish I were the superhero, but I’m not!
I wish to be somebody else..
so I could start to pretend
that I never get hurt for this inconvenience,
that I never been so serious thinking of you,
that I never been so sad and never been scream that bad!


*Princess Kaurvaki






  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...