RSS

Happy New Year 2012, Everyone!


Dear everyone, my friend and lovely readers, I know I should post this right on 00.00 of the date changing December 31st 2011 – January 1st 2011 like any other site, but again I’m late!! Pfiuhhh… so sorry! I just wake up late in the January1st since had my new year celebration with my neighborhood in the middle of night. Then I have to go to Shopping Centre since my refrigerator is empty and I have nothing to eat –how poor me! So, the second day of 2012 is my chance to open my best friend, my notebook to post this greeting and share it to the world. 



HAPPY PLEASANT NEW YEAR 2012!!


  When this moment come, time seems like moves very fast and don’t allow us to looking back and regret anything. I hope everyone can enjoy this new year and celebrate it with happiness feeling. Let’s colour the new year with more spirit, better attitude and great achievement. Some New Year Resolution is very need, so don’t forget to check out my previous article about New Year, New Resolution, Plan to be a Better Person!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...