RSS

Not Appreciated


I’m not appreciated!
Oh, let me still put my honour on you
Those effort had gone,
Wherever and whenever I moved..
The only word left is just STUCK!

I’m not appreciated!
Million question never been answered,
Why you stop stare at me?

Those flash appear in a glance,
Then lost for forever
Shit!!
Change your mind, let my door open!

It take a second, less of your busy hours
I’m not your part, hell let me understand!
You broken my wings, well it’s not the first time


Take me higher,
Please just once in a moment
The game has already up to the eleven level,
And I trying hard to pursue what you’ve been dreaming about,
If you ignore me,
Then I realize not appreciated!

How could you believe can I stand longer here,
Every minutes is disappointment
I learn a lot!
That’s a lot!
To know I’m not appreciated


( dedicated for someone whom I known as the good man, but then changed by the time, I miss the previous version of you! )

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...