RSS

Princess Kaurvaki : Thank you for The First Award!

Out of concept of my website, but this is very important for me and all of the blogger. Here is The Seven Shadow award. This is my first award, and it’s really make me glad and proud if someone appreciate my art work and the friendship I’ve made.







My thank you for Houzne Blog which is given this award for me and as my promise, I would distribute this award to my blogger friends, which are my best visitor. And after pay attention to those who always give me support by visiting and commenting on my post, so I would give this award to these blogger :
·         Jocy World
·         HD CafĂ©
·         Icah Banjarmasin

Well, my friend, please accept my award and do the same, share this award for you blogger’s friend, at least 3 friends. After you read this post, please spend your time to comment here, tell me that you have receive this. I hope this will increase our integrity, spirit, creativity and friendship through the world and community called blogging activity.

Have a nice day and Keep Blogging!! ^_^



~ Princess Kaurvaki


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...