RSS

Memories Rhapsody

Come back home…
Can believe it’ve been 10 years!
I know everything is change,
Seems like I came to another stranger place,
Everything’s moved…
Seems like I’m entering the whole of new journey

Right a miles away,
Those are beautiful places
A wonderful waterfall I used to plays
I remember a little girl, it’s you!
I remember my beautiful face, she’s you!
I remember my best pal, the only of you
You are my butterfly….!
can’t wait to touch your smile

All of a sudden the memories are remain,
I miss all those thing which have been lost!
Those feeling bitch me up,
This thread make me feel incomplete
Before completely see your face…

My sister said, “No, Elephant, don’t come over there!”
Elephant is my sweety nickname anyway…
Then I ask her, “Why?”
She left and turn her head
Said nothing, but I can see she wish I’d stay and don’t go

I have no time to argue, just miss to see you
I pull my courage and sweep this road
This village made me wonder, “what a different place it’ve been!”
I love the smell of this tree, this air, this water, stone and land
I could not wait the moment to hug you tight and kiss you
Million fantasy push me with smile which I could not explain



So, here it is…
The waterfall has change, seems like no one take it care!
I know it’s an empty space, just the hanging place for you and me
I’m so sad, so regret why never spend once of my time,
to take care this place and our sweet memories,
but……
at least it’s looks like it were

I could not picture my regret,
but I continue my way to you
I called you my little girl, but I know you’ve been grow up now
May I have to call you my lady now?

I could not wait, I wanna see your beautiful face
This is your house, looks like so brand new
There’s a new wide garage and some beautiful flower pots around
I can’t lie that the gateway looks so elegant
and it’s painted not by your favourite colour

Something speak : “I know you can’t afford this!”
Oh sorry, I’m too much!
 I forgot that 10 years back is different situation
I wish you are always be blessed..

I passed the gateway, knock on your door
My heartbeat is running too fast,
I miss you so much!

I press the bell ring, feel so nervous here
a little voice from the baby speak from inside away, “wait… I’m coming”
It’s surprising me, “who’s voice? Do I get the wrong home?
I think so, I turn my back and walk away before somebody open the door
One step, two, three….. NO, it’s too late!
Little girl said, “Who are you? What are you doing here?

“What I beautiful face!”, my heart speak inside
She doesn’t look like stranger face to me
This 5 years old girl looks very familiar,
Her smile is very wonderful
I get little nervous, “No, kids, I get the wrong address”
I come back and leave this front house

No….!
Somebody call me before I leave this gate
“Elephant…..”, the woman voice shout,
It’s much more surprising than before
I turn my head, but then have nothing left to say
My butterfly stand close the door, beside Rock and the little girl
Rock is my rival long time ago and the reason why I left the village
Oh, Gosh what’s going on??

Rock put his arm around my butterfly waist
“So sorry, Elephant……”, that’s the only word Butterfly said
Rock is smile and stare at me,
 He looks satisfied with this circumstance!


I’m  suddenly insane!
I have no words against this scenery..
It’s a taste done!
It’s almost gone!
So….
this is my mistake!

 


What do I have to do??
at least gimme a choice....




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...